Added Value and Compliance
Bedrock Solutions provides a variety of internal health and safety management system audits to fit the needs of your business. Standards audited against include:
- ACC and the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment “SafePlus – health and safety improvement toolkit for business standard
- AS/NZS 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems standard
- WorkSafe and Institute of Directors “Good Governance for Directors standard
- Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 Act
The four phases of our audit process are:
- Audit preparation – Audit preparation consists of everything that is done in advance of the audit.
- Audit performance– The performance phase of an audit is often called the fieldwork. It is the data-gathering portion of the audit and covers the time period from arrival at the audit location up to the exit meeting.
- Audit reporting – The purpose of the audit report is to communicate the results of the investigation. Our approach is to include an additional added value section, to advise what opportunities for improvement exist. Such improvements are detailed with key action points to implement.
- Audit follow-up and closure – The audit is completed when all the planned audit activities have been carried out, or otherwise agreed with the audit client.