Bedrock Solutions has been in business since 2003 and specialise in centralising, integrating and aligning operational management systems to a continual
improvement cycle of Plan-Do-Check-Act. Bedrock Solutions scope of services include systems review; training; auditing and resource development.
Continual Improvement MindsetIn order to remain competitive, organisations have to be in a constant mode of continual improvement. Things they must consider are how to increase innovation, streamline operational processes, and adapt new technologies.
Bedrock Solutions utilises their bespoke cloud-based software B-Compliant to maintain their management systems. It is hosted in the cloud and fully managed by Microsoft, so backups and disaster recovery functionality are enabled. Bedrock Solutions have also established networks of like-minded people to utilise just in time to provide key services where demand requires, allowing quality services to be offered at competitive rates, with short turn around times.
Bedrock Solutions offers a holistic approach to continual improvement and is at the core of what they do, as it’s about improving processes while eliminating inefficient activities. Continual improvement can be viewed as a formal practice or an informal set of guidelines. However, for success, it must be well integrated into the culture of an organisation in order to make a meaningful and lasting difference. These principles enable organisations to become nimbler and more innovative.
- Empathy: Developing services, and experiences from the customer’s point of view
- Expectation: Ensuring that customers know what to expect from their interaction with us
- Emotion: Knowing the emotions our customer brings to our relationship, and guiding customers to a satisfied feeling about working with us
- Elegance: Providing offerings that are clean, simple, easy to work with, and complete — nothing superfluous, nothing omitted
- Engagement: Communicating with customers — and allowing them to communicate with us — at every point of contact, to understand their experience and how to improve it
- Execution: Reliably meeting all the expectations we have set with our customers
- Engineering: Possessing technical excellence and eliminating waste of time, and effort, so that no extraneous effort is necessary on the part of us or our customer
- Economics: Pricing our services appropriately, so the customer gets value for his or her money and we make the profit we expect
- Experimentation: Building processes for improvement and innovation into the daily work of our business; developing capabilities to create and roll out new offerings
- Equivalence: Managing our customers, our team, and partner organisations so that we are satisfied too